Mountain Movers is Hiring Immediately for a Full-Time Mover Position
We are committed and want to invest in YOU!
Welcome to Mountain Movers! We are an Austin-based moving company that is passionate about making your move as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. We take care, thought, and effort to ensure that your move is a positive experience for everyone involved.
Our team is committed to providing quality training and a fun, supportive environment for our team members. We believe that happy employees provide better service, so we make sure that our team is well-trained and motivated.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Perks & Benefits :
- Flexible Schedule and many other great offers when YOU GET HIRED!
- Advancement Opportunities
Our Industry Leading Pay Structure:
- $18 to $22 an hour in the Mover position
- Tips: average $500 per month (approximately $3 to $5 an hour)
- W-2 Full employee benefits (not 1099) with Workers Compensation to protect you if you get hurt
Mover Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disassemble and reassemble furniture and appliances
- Load and unload large items to and from box trucks
- Efficiently pack smaller items into boxes, taking care to protect fragile goods
- Unpack items and arrange new spaces for use according to customer specification
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
Mover Requirements and Qualifications:
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects throughout a normal workday
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- A positive, collaborative attitude and professional demeanor
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routine
- Own transportation to go to work
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior moving experience (at least 1 year)
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Bilingualism a plus
- A high school diploma or GED certificate (preferred but not required)